Authentic Spanish Tapas
Tinto taperia exciting new contemporary restaurant takes the best of Spain offering exquisite Spanish tapas & paellas freshly prepared on the premises together with an exciting dining experience.
Welcome to Tinto Taperia
The restaurant has an approximate capacity of 42 as well as an outside terrace for 20 plus, enabling us to cater for intimate, social and family diners as well as larger party groups. Please see our bookings page for more information.
Only the Best
Tapas is all about sharing!
Being in the Heart of Brighton’s ‘Theatre land’ makes our venue an ideal location for pre and post theatre tapas … with a difference. Every detail has been obsessed over to create a beautiful place to eat, drink, share, chat & enjoy the experience!
Calamares a la Romana
Gambas pil pil
Champinones al Ajillo
What People are Saying
“A Great Find in the center of Brighton”
“What a great find – We all had excellent food and service too at the new Tinto Taperia “
“Fabulous food & flawless service”
“The food was fabulous and the service flawless. Thank you so much for a great evening “
“Great selection and choice of food”
“The choice of food was great and we tried many things on offer. Will come back again!”
“We would both highly recommend Tinto Taperia. We both had a great evening with great food too.”
7 NEW ROAD,
BRIGHTON, BN1 1UF
o*IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ*
Your safety and the safety of our team is our no.1 priority which means the dining experience is going to be a little different for all of us.
Here we have some key tips to take on board.
- We recommend you bring your own face mask and please use the hand sanitiser at the entrance.
- At the entrance please wait to be invited in do not just wander in to the restaurant. We will direct you to your table.
- If you have not booked a table and we can’t fit you in, we may direct you to our Bar Valentino, space permitting, where you can enjoy a drink and a reduced menu or simply wait with a drink for a table to be available in the restaurant.
- It is table service only. If possibe please view the menu from your table via your smart phone. At tintotaperia.co.uk this will help us save paper & the environment.
- Please pay where you can by credit card. Contactless if possible.
- Children must stay at the table with you at all times. Except when visiting the toilet.
- We will need to take your details for the Governments track and Trace scheme more details to follow on this.
- Please respect the staff when we prompt you that your table is needed for our next customers. Please bear in mind we are running at a reduced capacity
- We want to ensure that all our customers don’t miss out.
- Should you be concerned at any time about cleanliness, social distancing, or anything else please do talk to us.
Temporary new guidelines for bookings
The restaurant outside area will be open from April 12
for walk ins only
We will be taking reservations from May 17th
through the reservation app below.
bookings will be up to a maximum of 6 people for inside the restaurant only.
Each table has a time limit of 2 hours
We look forward to seeing you!
MON – THURS
12:00 – 10.30pm
FRI & SAT